After the acquisition of Apotek Hjärtat and merge with Ica’s Cura pharmacies, the entire management team for Ica Group’s pharmacy operations has now been appointed.
“With 376 pharmacies and annual sales in excess of 11 billion SEK, the new pharmacy chain will be the second largest segment in Ica Group. I am convinced that we now have the right team in place of develop our operations and ICA’s health offering,” says Anders Nyberg, CEO of ICA Gruppen’s pharmacy operations.
Ica also writes that the work of staffing the rest of the central organisation will now continue and the aim is to have this in place during the spring.
The management team for ICA Gruppen’s pharmacy operations is as follows:
- Anders Nyberg, CEO
- Espen Mortensen, CFO
- Håkan Magnusson, VP Product Range/Purchasing
- Camilla Ås, VP Human Resources
- Annika Svedberg, VP Pharmacy & Quality
- Tony Rydberg, VP Health & Care
- Stefan Jönsson, SVP Sales
- Fredrik Kullberg, VP Marketing
- Tobias Ekros, VP Business Development
- Jonas Mjöbäck, VP Communications
- Jacob Calmvik, VP Ecommerce