Sales in the Swedish ICA stores rose by 1.8% in August 2014 compared with the corresponding month last year. In like-for-like stores sales increased by 0.9%. Best performer was the Maxi-concept.
In August 2014, sales in the Swedish ICA stores totalled SEK 9,080 million excluding VAT, which is an increase of 1.8% compared with the same month in the previous year. Sales in January-August 2014 amounted to SEK 69,211 million, an increase of 2.2% compared with the previous year. At 31 August 2014, the number of ICA stores in Sweden was 1,319.
- Maxi was up 2,8 percent (1,5 percent like-for-like)
- Kvantum up 3,8 percent (1,3)
- Supermarket up 0,6 percent (0,2)
- Nära down 0,3 percent (0,6)
- Total up 1,8 percent (0,9)